TIPS TO INCREASE YOUR GARMENT’S LIFE
- Machine wash in cold water and lay flat or hang too dry. This will help keep your gear the same size and prevent shrinkage.
- Wash bright colored gear with similar colors, turn your gear inside out, and be careful of excessive sun exposure. This will help keep your gear the same color and keep prints from fading.
- Avoid using fabric softener because it coats the technical fabric and inhibits its wicking capabilities. This will keep your gear at optimal performance.
- Use mild or natural detergent. This will help keep your garments soft and comfortable.
- Always check the care and content label for specific information on how to care for your gear. We have laid out the best practices based on the products material make up.